Cardboard boxes are widely used in packaging products. According to different materials, there are corrugated boxes, single-layer cardboard boxes, etc., and there are various specifications and models. So did you know? What measures do carton manufacturers take to improve cost performance, improve quality, and reduce costs? So how to make a cost-effective carton? The details are as follows:
1. Use "lightweight base paper". The use of low-weight, high-strength base paper can not only ensure the compressive strength of the carton, but also reduce the amount of base paper, increase the rate of unit paper out of the box, and reduce the cost of the carton, so it is especially favored by household appliances enterprise users.
2. Use micro-corrugated packaging. At present, home appliance companies are mostly using micro-corrugated boxes and heavy-duty corrugated boxes. The corrugated shape of the corrugated has developed to the extremes, and the impact resistance, shock resistance, and good transportation performance have been improved. Many advantages have made Haier, TCL, Changhong, Lenovo and other domestic home appliance companies begin to use micro-corrugated packaging. In addition, micro-corrugated carton packaging has the advantages of high compressive strength and good cushioning performance. At the same time, the product using micro-corrugated packaging reduces the cost by about 35% compared with the original white paper carton, which is favored by mobile phone companies. It is expected that it will continue to grow in the next 5 years, and the growth rate will be about 20% per year.
3. Use honeycomb cardboard material. Brand air conditioners of well-known companies at home and abroad have also successively adopted honeycomb cardboard materials instead of EPS foamed plastic liners and wooden pallets, in line with the international market. The use of honeycomb paperboard materials not only reduces packaging costs (the packaging cost of each cabinet air conditioner is reduced by about 15-20 yuan), but also eliminates "white pollution" and helps companies avoid non-tariff barriers.
4. Develop new packaging design.
5. Save purchase, storage and transportation costs.
6. Improve technical quality.